Casio G-Shock Multi-function Digital Men's Watch - G2900F-1VDR
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Ten years is a long time and that's exactly why we used a battery that lasts just as long. Equipped with E-Data memory and 4 multi-function alarms, you'll never miss a step.
• 10 Year Battery Life
• Shock Resistant
• 200M Water Resistant
• Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
• E-Data MemoryMemory capacity: Up to 40 sets of data (when there are 7 characters per record)
• Actual number of records depends on number of characters per record Password protected
• World Time
• 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
• 4 Multi-function Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
• Countdown Timer
• Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown range: 1 minute to 24 hours
• Auto-repeat Function
• 1/100 second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Hourly Time Signal
• Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
• 12/24 Hour Formats
• Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
• Battery CR2025
• Approx. battery life: 10 years
• Module 2548
• 2 Year International Casio Warranty
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
All items sold are in-stock and orders placed before 2:00 pm are packed with care and couriered the same day from our Cape Town Warehouse.
Warranty periods range from 12 months to lifetime, depending on the brand. All of the brands we carry come with their own international warranty. We send all warranty related issues directly to the relevant South African distributor for resolution, so be sure to keep your electronic invoice for proof of purchase from TimeWatches.co.za as we're an authorised retailer. . Typically the manufacturer's warranty does not cover: battery, crystal, strap or bracelet; damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear; damage from contact with objects; water damage.