NIXON Grateful Dead Diplomatic Limited Edition Men's Watch - A13373043-00
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Nixon brand was established in 1998 by Chad DiNenna and Andy Laats. Looking to provide fresh and unique designs for people who like thinking outside the box, Nixon’s modern approach to style has taken the fashion world by storm. Now with more than 20 years of experience, the brand has expanded into more than 90 countries around the world and has created an impressive portfolio of products. The unique and varied designs of Nixon watches come from the numerous collaborations of the brand. Nixon is proud in involving not only watch designers in the process but also athletes, musicians and makers of all kinds. This helps the brand’s products to be not only stylish but functional for the people who are meant to wear them. Nixon has collaborated with the rock n' roll band Grateful Dead. The Grateful Dead are a band with an eclectic sound and style. They are known as "the Godfathers of the jam band".
Model Specifications: A1337-3043-00
- The round case of the model is made of stainless steel.
- Protecting the black dial is a sapphire crystal.
- Securing the watch is a versatile stainless steel bracelet.
- The dual-coloured green and black bezel matches the malachite crystal placed at the 12 o'clock position.
- The watch features both Arabic numerals and indices as hour-markers.
- The iconic Grateful Dead lightning bolt is featured on one of the hands.
- Functions of the watch include hours, minutes, seconds and a date aperture.
- Water-resistant up to 20 bars or 200 meters.
- The transparent case back features an image of the Steal Your Face Skull.
- Movement Type - Automatic.
- Limited to 100 pieces.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
All items sold are in-stock and orders placed before 2:00 pm are packed with care and couriered the same day from our Cape Town Warehouse.
Warranty periods range from 12 months to lifetime, depending on the brand. All of the brands we carry come with their own international warranty. We send all warranty related issues directly to the relevant South African distributor for resolution, so be sure to keep your electronic invoice for proof of purchase from TimeWatches.co.za as we're an authorised retailer. . Typically the manufacturer's warranty does not cover: battery, crystal, strap or bracelet; damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear; damage from contact with objects; water damage.